- Non puoi aggiungere "Thermistor 10K" al carrello perché il prodotto è esaurito.
Digital Water Flow Sensor For Arduino 1/8
The Water Flow sensor measures the rate of a liquid flowing through it.
Disponibile su ordinazione
The Water Flow sensor measures the rate of a liquid flowing through it. The YF-S401 water flow sensor consists of a plastic valve body, flow rotor and hall effect sensor. It is usually used at the inlet end to detect the amount of flow. When liquid flows through the sensor, a magnetic rotor will rotate and the rate of rotation will vary with the rate of flow. The hall effect sensor will then output a pulse width signal. Connect it to a microcontroller and you can monitor multiple devices such as your coffee maker, sprinkler or anything else, and control the water flow rate to suit your needs!
*A 6 mm hose is recommended
*Avoid unit contact with corrosive chemicals
*The unit must be installed vertically, tilted no more than 5 degrees
*Liquid temperature should be less than 120 C to avoid damage to unit
- Inner Diameter: 4 mm
- Outside diameter: 7 mm
- Proof Water Pressure: <0.8 MPa
- Water Flow Range: 0.3-6 L/min
- Voltage Range: 5~12 V
- Operating Current: 15 mA (DC 5V)
- Insulation Resistance: >100 MΩ
- Accuracy: ±5% (0.3-3L/min)
- The Output Pulse High Level: >4.5 VDC (DC input voltage 5 V)
- The Output Pulse Low Level: <0.5 VDC (DC input voltage 5 V)
- Output Pulse Duty Ratio: 50% ± 10%
- Water-flow Formula: 1L = 5880 square waves
- Working Humidity Range: 35% ~ 90% RH (no frost)
- Dimension: 58*35*26 mm/2.28*1.37*1.02 inches
- Weight: 30g