Modulo fotocamera Raspberry Pi Noir Camera V2
Featuring the same 8 megapixel image sensor as the standard Raspberry Pi camera with the infrared cut-off filter removed to increase IR light sensitivity.
Disponibile su ordinazione
Featuring the same 8 megapixel image sensor as the standard Raspberry Pi camera with the infrared cut-off filter removed to increase IR light sensitivity. The Pi NoIR is compatible with all Raspberry Pi models and provides high definition, high sensitivity, low crosstalk and low noise image capture in an ultra small and lightweight design. The camera module connects to the Raspberry Pi board via the CSI connector which is capable of extremely high data rates and it exclusively carries pixel data to the processor.
- Image Sensor Sony IMX 219 PQ CMOS image sensor in a fixed-focus module with IR
- blocking filter removed.
- Resolution 8-megapixel
- Still picture resolution 3280 x 2464
- Max image transfer rate 1080p: 30fps (encode and decode)
- 720p: 60fps
- Connection to Raspberry Pi 15-pin ribbon cable, to the dedicated 15-pin MIPI Camera Serial Interface
- Image control functions Automatic exposure control
- Automatic white balance
- Automatic band filter
- Automatic 50/60 Hz luminance detection
- Automatic black level calibration
- Temp range Operating: -20º to 60º
- Stable image: -20º to 60º
- Lens size 1/4”
- Dimensions 23.86 x 25 x 9mm
- Weight 3g
- Note The Pi NoIR camera is sensitive to short-wavelength IR radiation
- (around 880nm) and requires IR illumination to see in the dark.