Raspberry Pi Model 3 A Plus
The Raspberry Pi 3 Model A+ is the latest board for the minimalist Pi fan.
Disponibile su ordinazione
The Raspberry Pi 3 Model A+ is the latest board for the minimalist Pi fan. Like the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+, it boasts a 64-bit quad core processor running at 1.4 GHz, dual-band 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz wireless LAN, and Bluetooth 4.3/BLE. This low-cost Pi uses the same processor as the model 3 B+, but does away with the Ethernet jack and three of the USB ports. It’s still compatible with all Pi operating systems and software, and has the exact same 40 pin GPIO connector and camera/display sockets, so any HATs or Pi Plates or other things that plug into the model B+ will work just the same.
It also has the same HDMI, sound/composite connector, and microUSB connector for power.
Unlike the Raspberry Model B+, there’s only one USB port and no ethernet jack, but it’s also significantly smaller at 65mm x 56mm if you don’t include overhang from the connectors.
Don’t forget you’ll need a USB power supply with microUSB cable, and a microSD card with a Raspberry Pi OS on it (we suggest a Raspbian 4G card or NooBS 8G card).
- Dimensions: 65mm x 56mm / 2.5″ x 2.25″
- Processor: Broadcom BCM2837B0, Cortex-A53
- Connectivity: 2.4GHz and 5 GHz IEE 802.11b/g/n/ac wireless LAN, Bluetooth 4.2/BLE
- Access: Extended 40-pin GPIO header
- USB: One USB 2.0 Port – Keeping it compact means minifying the footprint as much as possible
- No Ethernet Port
- Video + Sound:
- 1 x full-size HDMI
- MIPI DSI display port
- MIPI CSI display port
- 4 pole stereo output and composite video port
- H.264, MPEG-4 decode (1080p30)
- H.264 encode (1080p30)
- OpenGL ES 1.1, 2.0 graphics
- Memory: 512MB LPDDR2 SDRAM
- SD card support: Micro SD format for loading OS and data storage
- Input power:
- 5V/2.5 A DC via micro USB
- 5V DC via GPIO header
- Operating temperature: 0–50ºC