Wireless Charging Module 5V 300mA
Wireless charging uses an electromagnetic field to transfer energy between two objects.
Disponibile su ordinazione
Wireless charging uses an electromagnetic field to transfer energy between two objects. This is usually done with a charging station. Energy is sent through an inductive coupling to an electrical device, which can then use that energy to charge batteries or run the device.
This is a new wireless charging module, which oculd provides 5V@300mA (MAX 600mA) power output. It is using the new technology “resonant magnetic coupling, which will reduce the electricity consumption during power transmission. The transfer efficiency could arrive 90%. It could meet your most project requests.
- Chip on Board: XKT-412
- Operating Voltage (Input): 5V
- Operating Voltage (Output): 5V@300mA (Max: 600mA)
- Transmitting Terminal Size: 33mm(Outer diameter)*5mm(Inside diameter)*1mm(Thickness)
- Receiving Terminal Size: 21mm(Outer diameter)*10mm(Inside diameter)*0.5mm(Thickness)
- Operating Distance: 2-10mm